The main objective of WP X “Dissemination actions” is to maximise the spread of the project results to the target sector’s stakeholders, potential users and final users, through the creation of marketing channels and well- structured dissemination activities.
R 1: Definition of a Dissemination Plan and Reporting on Dissemination Activities
The dissemination plan describes and outlines the project’s Dissemination Strategy and also the activities which will be implemented by the partnership for the promotion of the project’s results. The plan also aims to present the dissemination strategy which will be followed by the partnership during the whole lifetime of the project and beyond.
Besides, all partners produce periodic status reports once every 6 months, presenting the progress of the dissemination activities implemented and providing evidence of those activities.
R 2: Project Branding
The deliverable is the project logo, which appears on the project website and all the printed and electronic material related to the project.
R 3: Creation of the Project’s Website and Digital Marketing Tools
The website of the project contains all the information related to the project itself and follows the development of the project by publishing the news related to the project, advertising the upcoming events and promoting the deliverables produced.
R 4: Creation of Promotional Material for the Dissemination of the Project Results to Stakeholders
The promotional material includes the following:
• 8 e-newsletters in EN (All partners, 2 per Year)
• The project leaflet (EN, ES, IT, FR, PT, BG, PL, RO, GR)
• Design and production of the project’s factsheet (EN, ES, IT, FR, PT, BG, PL, RO, GR)
• Design and creation of a project’s brochure for each new profile and training programme (EN & Translated to at least 6 partners’ languages)
• Publication of 4 press releases (one per partner per year)
• Creation of project roll-up (one per country)
• Creation of the project’s poster (EN & Translated to at least 6 partners’ languages)
R 5: Organisation of 4 yearly Public Events for the Dissemination of the Project Outcomes
• The 1st event, held in Portugal is organised by CITEVE, and focuses on the mapping report.
• The 2nd event, organised in Romania by TUIASI focuses on the training curricula.
• The 3rd event, held in Italy is organised by CIAPE. Its main purpose is to publicly present the pilot results.
• The 4th and final event, held in Brussels is organised by EURATEX, the Project Coordinator. The objective of the conference will be to present the project results to the public.