Join us on 16 June 2022 from 10:00 to 13:15 in Brussels (Renaissance Brussels Hotel) for the final conference of our project.
- Opening words: Dirk Vantyghem (Director General EURATEX), Carmen Arias (Secretary General CEC) & Gustavo Gonzalez-Quijano (Secretary General COTANCE) (10:00-10:15)
- Introduction to the Erasmus+ Blueprint initiative of the European Commission: Julie Fionda (Deputy Head of Unit, Skills & Qualifications, DG EMPL) (10:15-10:30)
- The journey of the Skills4Smart TCLF Blueprint project in a nutshell: Iratxe Garcia-Bayona (Senior Project Officer EURATEX & Coordinator of the Skills4Smart TCLF project) (10:30-10:45)
- The 8 training courses developed by the Skills4smart TCLF project: Aura Mihai (Professor, Universitatea Tehnica Gheorghe Asachi Iasi) (10:45-11:15)
- The European Fashion Campus: What does it offer to the TCLF community: Federico Brugnoli (CEO, SPIN360) (11:15-11:30)
***** Coffee break / Streaming of short documentary “Inside Fashion” (11:30-11:50) *****
- Applying the European TCLF Sectoral Skills Strategy at the national level: Alessandro de Rosa, PIN (IT); Rosana Perez, INESCOP (ES); Alexandra Cardoso, CITEVE (PT); Aura Mihai, TUIASI (RO); Rob Senden, IVOC (BE) – Moderator: Katarzyna Sulisz, Sectoral Skills Strategy Expert (11:50-12:40)
- The importance of skills development as a key component of the new Textile Strategy: Pact for Skills for the TCLF roadmap and links with the S4TCLF project, the Transition Pathway which is itself part of the Industrial Strategy: Marie-Hélène Pradines (Head of Unit, DG GROW) (12:40-13:00)
- Q & A and conclusions: Dirk Vantyghem (Director General EURATEX) (13:00-13:15)
The event is free of charge, but you need to register at this link.