First public webinar organised within Skills4Smart TCLF project!
?️ Tuesday, 21 May 2019
⏲️ 11am – 12pm CET
✍️ Register here: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/839854658792540163
A large-scale survey on the training needs of 225 companies from the Textile, Clothing, Leather and Footwear industry in 9 European Member States in the autumn of 2018. That was the real start of an international partnership of 21 sectoral training centres and expert organisations. Starting this spring 2019, we will be working on updated and new training content to support the competitiveness of the TCLF. The courses will be offered throughout Europe. Sustainability, digital skills, e-commerce and the supply chain knowledge and skills are thoroughly updated. Also for your company!
Welcome to the TCLF Skills Challenge webinar
1. Welcome (Carmen Arias, European Conf. Footwear Industry)
2. The aim of the TCLF Blueprint project (Lutz Walter, EURATEX)
3. The starting points (Eve Tessera, SPIN360, Italy)
4. What research tells us (Desiree Scalia, CIAPE, Italy)
5. What companies tell us (Rob Senden, IVOC, Belgium)
6. What’s next (Aura Mihai, TUIASI, Romania)
7. Let’s work together (Gustavo Gonzalez, COTANCE)
The webinar will be in English, starts at 11 AM and lasts one hour. Registration is free.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.